Montag, 8. November 2010

Ukulele Ike (Cliff Edwards) (1895-1971)


The Cliff Edwards Story







1969 Interview


DOWNLOAD 32 tracks from wartime radio performances,
recorded for Lang-Worth Transcriptions, New York, NY, 1943 (MONO mp3, 63.9 MB):

01 Singin' in the Rain.mp3                                     
02 The Sweetheart of Sigma Chi.mp3                             
03 For Me and My Gal.mp3                                       
04 Louise.mp3                                                  
05 Wonder Where My Baby Is Tonight.mp3                         
06 Remember.mp3                                                
07 Minnie, My Mountain Moocher.mp3                             
08 Sweet Leilani.mp3                                           
09 Ain't Misbehavin'.mp3                                       
10 The Man on the Flying Trapeze.mp3                           
11 Together.mp3                                                
12 Paper Doll.mp3                                              
13 I'll Buy the Ring and Change Your.mp3                       
14 Yes Sir, That's My Baby.mp3                                 
15 A Pretty Girl Is Like a Melody.mp3                          
16 It All Belongs to Me.mp3                                    
17 In the Gloaming.mp3                                         
18 I Can't Get the One I Want.mp3                              
19 True Blue Lou.mp3                                           
20 Hang on to Me.mp3                                           
21 Soft Lights and Sweet Music.mp3                             
22 Paddlin' Madelin' Home.mp3                                  
23 My Melancholy Baby.mp3                                      
24 I Used to Love You (But It's All Over Now).mp3                        
25 If I Had You.mp3                                            
26 What a Night for Spoonin'.mp3                               
27 Good Little, Bad Little You.mp3                             
28 A Song of Old Hawaii.mp3                                    
29 When You and I Were Young, Maggie.mp3                       
30 I Can't Give You Anything But Love.mp3                      
31 Over the Rainbow.mp3                                        
32 St. Louis Blues.mp3  













1 Kommentar:

  1. Great Stuff! I love this guy and I'm glad this page is here. I will share it!

    AntwortenLöschen